We thank you for your interest in Toddler’s Den for your child’s early education. We are currently accepting applications for admissions to the following programs at our Ahmedabad campus:
- Pre-K - June 2020 Batch
- K-1 - June 2020 Batch
- K-2 - June 2020 Batch
- Play Group September 2020 Batch
- Play Group January 2021 Batch
Please visit the eligibility criteria page to determine whether your child is eligible for admission at Toddler’s Den.
Admission to Toddler’s Den, Ahmedabad, is a 3 step process:
- Parents fill up the online application form and pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Parents and the child together are invited for a virtual interaction via zoom or google meet.
- The admissions decision is communicated and parents email the required documents and transfer the registration fee to confirm admission.
Note - Admission decisions at Toddler’s Den are based solely on personal interaction with parents
Documents to be brought along for the interaction session:
- A notarised copy of the child’s birth certificate
Wherever a photocopy is submitted, the original document should be made available upon request.
A note for international applicants:
- All children not carrying an Indian passport are considered international applicants
- For international applicants, the following two additional documents need to be produced at the time of the interaction:
- Proof of immigration status
- A copy of the child’s passport information page
For all candidates, following things need to be submitted to confirm admission:
- Admission Acceptance Form duly signed by both parents
- Registration Fee